It is our vision to be the preferred supplier of superior ingredients for food manufacturers.
It is our mission to ensure the success of our customers and employees by blending integrity and experience for quality products.
CODE OF ETHICS
- We will conduct ourselves in a courteous and professional manner.
- We will apply all of our skills and expertise to helping our customers achieve their business goals.
- We will not misrepresent or withhold facts about our business policies, warranties, or the quality of our products or services.
- We will treat our customers' information with the utmost care and confidentiality.
- We will set attainable deadlines and work with the customer to ensure these deadlines are met.
- We will work to the mutual benefit of all parties involved.
- We will maintain consistency in the products and services we provide to the best of our ability.
- We will keep quality and integrity as our highest priority.
AAFI VALUE STATEMENTS
QUALITY: We value quality in all aspects of our operation and all of us are sincerely dedicated to excellence.
HONESTY AND INTEGRITY: We value honesty and integrity in all internal and external relationships. Leadership is setting good examples for others and living with honesty and integrity.
EMPLOYEES: We value the self-worth, contributions and expertise of all employees and continually look for ways to enhance their professional growth opportunities.
INNOVATION: We value the vision and creativity of individuals. We value open communication and encourage new ideas, realizing that cooperative teamwork is responsible for producing maximum success.
CUSTOMERS: We value the diverse needs of our customers and continually seek to exceed their expectations.
LIFE-LONG LEARNING: We value life-long learning as a critical tool of continued professional and personal growth.
ACCOUNTABILITY: AAFI is accountable for all of the products and services we provide and we will never back down from that responsibility.